For the past twelve years I’ve joked about working two jobs, but now that I’m writing a book under contract I really actually am working two jobs. This means, now more than ever, that if I don’t see you very much it’s not because I don’t love you but because my workaholism has become crucial and involuntary rather than an (endearing? maddening?) eccentricity.
- petitchou likes this
- 2slob4u likes this
- diamond-lighthouse likes this
- durgapolashi likes this
- coffee-elf likes this
- partybooboobytrap reblogged this from maudnewton
- lindsayandros reblogged this from maudnewton
- lindsayandros likes this
- beardycoxmilkshakeman reblogged this from kaylapocalypse
- beardycoxmilkshakeman likes this
- terryreviews likes this
- kaylapocalypse reblogged this from maudnewton
- kaylapocalypse likes this
- kidnerdsonsofsilencenewedition3 likes this
- live-love-laugh-haha likes this
- teens-n-books reblogged this from maudnewton
- teens-n-books likes this
- blogbookfolio reblogged this from maudnewton
- prettiestmonsters likes this
- thisgreatsafety reblogged this from maudnewton
- mlarson likes this
- jotherubberducky likes this
- kiwi-the-cupcake likes this
- austinkleon likes this
- moresongsaboutbuildings likes this
- ilistenalways likes this
- carpentrix likes this
- nickminichino likes this
- madelienerose likes this
- learntoswim likes this
- amywhipple said: Good luck, Maud! You’ve got this! (And hopefully a lot of bourbon.)
- amywhipple likes this
- chelseahodson likes this
- willywaldo likes this
- knownforms likes this
- rahawahaile likes this
- elizabethminkel likes this
- maudnewton posted this
Stuff I Like
"One wonders how an artist’s own story of discovery can ‘trample on the freedom of conservatives.’ But such is the convoluted logic of the censor."
- "Make a fattie to-do list and just hit that shit hard."
— Advice from Lena Dunham.. In the video, she’s responding to a question about how to...
- The Little Cowboy
Last Friday I was at the bar, and a friend called me over to meet her best friend, who I’ll call Jenny. Jenny was great—has a...
The saddest sight I ever saw was in a Montmartre boîte at about 5 o’clock of an autumn morning. At a table in the corner of a hall sat three young...
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton