They made this five minutes long so it would be cost-prohibitive for the Democrats to run it over and over on TV, right?
Holy crap. I’m only up to the part where Barbara Bush says, “He really spoke no English.” I keep having to take cringe breaks.
The Bush White House retrospective: like Arrested Development, except real.
- bellezzaoriginals likes this
- hyenabutter likes this
- condalmo likes this
- maudnewton reblogged this from alexbalk and added:
- vinayakmishra88 likes this
- wallofdis reblogged this from zacheverson and added:
- lyttonreport likes this
- zacheverson reblogged this from alexbalk and added:
- raronauer likes this
- iwaslivinginadeviltown likes this
- matthew likes this
- ley-lines likes this
- romeojulietsierra likes this
- alexbalk posted this
Stuff I Like
Please be excited for this brave new world. It’s going to be great.
yes, i do.
i’ve had a bunch of pretty heavy life questions thrown at me by my kid recently, so I seriously appreciate last night’s bedtime query:...
“I didn’t set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I’m happy to start the conversation. I...”
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton