A is for Andrea, whose costume was awesome.
The ridiculously talented Andrea Sparacio has created the literary Halloween costume of the year. I am in love!
Great homage to Gorey, whose characters were always so incredibly well turned-out.
Previously: his six cats (and his one-room apartment); his fur coats (and his disavowal thereof); giving The Gashlycrumb Tinies to your eleven-year-old; and Earbrass, LTD: writers in search of reassignment.
- bitterlee likes this
- camewiththeframe reblogged this from maudnewton
- camewiththeframe likes this
- mourningvictorian reblogged this from maudnewton
- fourletternerd reblogged this from rachelfershleiser
- farewelltoshadowlands likes this
- burnslikeabluedream reblogged this from altarflame
- altarflame reblogged this from parched
- melissazmayweatherp likes this
- johnnyonespur reblogged this from maudnewton
- princessofhalloween reblogged this from erinrosetollefsen
- blissfulinsanity likes this
- erinrosetollefsen reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- ushumoradvice likes this
- logaoedic likes this
- ceaseandexist reblogged this from mr-anxiety
- mildly-neurotic likes this
- galusaurus reblogged this from doodleology and added:
- uncertaintimes likes this
- littlecreepette reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- lakinglaze likes this
- emcee-escher likes this
- inkbatts likes this
- takeawalkpigeon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- superbfool likes this
- asilentscreamingmoon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- rachel-jean likes this
- julesmckenzie likes this
- alysonhere likes this
- silverswirl reblogged this from banshee-bones
- banshee-bones reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- takeawalkpigeon likes this
- hopelessgeorge likes this
- shaming-sluts likes this
- leavemeoutside reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- foulragandbone likes this
- pallideyelid likes this
- merylfriedman reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- devurucat likes this
- sidmacabre reblogged this from thebumblebutt
- thebumblebutt reblogged this from lifesizemortal
- lunettes-roses likes this
- rachelfershleiser posted this
Stuff I Like
This is my great-grandfather, John Dunlap.
I dabble in genealogy and yesterday I was doing some dabbling. The Dunlap side is my...
- Death and genealogy and awkward conversations with four-year-olds
An odd side of effect of my genealogy habit is that my four year old asks me a...
- Seeking the women who sang the lullabies
I fell into genealogy eight years ago, when I was twenty-two. And, eight years ago, I did whatever everybody...
"I know that people look at me and wonder why I have not succumbed to the progress of technology. Why have I not frozen or filled in the lines of my...
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton