A is for Andrea, whose costume was awesome.
The ridiculously talented Andrea Sparacio has created the literary Halloween costume of the year. I am in love!
Great homage to Gorey, whose characters were always so incredibly well turned-out.
Previously: his six cats (and his one-room apartment); his fur coats (and his disavowal thereof); giving The Gashlycrumb Tinies to your eleven-year-old; and Earbrass, LTD: writers in search of reassignment.
- mourningvictorian reblogged this from maudnewton
- fourletternerd reblogged this from rachelfershleiser
- farewelltoshadowlands likes this
- burnslikeabluedream reblogged this from altarflame
- altarflame reblogged this from parched
- melissazmayweatherp likes this
- johnnyonespur reblogged this from maudnewton
- princessofhalloween reblogged this from erinrosetollefsen
- blissfulinsanity likes this
- erinrosetollefsen reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- ushumoradvice likes this
- logaoedic likes this
- ceaseandexist reblogged this from mr-anxiety
- mildly-neurotic likes this
- galusaurus reblogged this from doodleology and added:
- uncertaintimes likes this
- littlecreepette reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- lakinglaze likes this
- emcee-escher likes this
- inkbatts likes this
- takeawalkpigeon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- superbfool likes this
- asilentscreamingmoon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- rachel-jean likes this
- julesmckenzie likes this
- alysonhere likes this
- silverswirl reblogged this from banshee-bones
- banshee-bones reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- takeawalkpigeon likes this
- hopelessgeorge likes this
- shaming-sluts likes this
- leavemeoutside reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- foulragandbone likes this
- pallideyelid likes this
- merylfriedman reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- devurucat likes this
- sidmacabre reblogged this from thebumblebutt
- thebumblebutt reblogged this from lifesizemortal
- lunettes-roses likes this
- rachelfershleiser posted this
Stuff I Like
- harkthemysticalmagicalloser said:I'm illustrating a children's book. It's my first time, my clients are expecting a lot, and I'm, well, not much. Any advice for a 15-year old start up?
Haha, I’m so glad you asked, because right now I know exactly how you feel. I’m working for a new client that, well, is a bit more responsibility...
- “No one asked you to be happy. Get to work.”— Colette (via observando)
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton