A is for Andrea, whose costume was awesome.
The ridiculously talented Andrea Sparacio has created the literary Halloween costume of the year. I am in love!
Great homage to Gorey, whose characters were always so incredibly well turned-out.
Previously: his six cats (and his one-room apartment); his fur coats (and his disavowal thereof); giving The Gashlycrumb Tinies to your eleven-year-old; and Earbrass, LTD: writers in search of reassignment.
- mourningvictorian reblogged this from maudnewton
- fourletternerd reblogged this from rachelfershleiser
- farewelltoshadowlands likes this
- burnslikeabluedream reblogged this from altarflame
- altarflame reblogged this from parched
- melissazmayweatherp likes this
- johnnyonespur reblogged this from maudnewton
- princessofhalloween reblogged this from erinrosetollefsen
- blissfulinsanity likes this
- erinrosetollefsen reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- ushumoradvice likes this
- logaoedic likes this
- ceaseandexist reblogged this from mr-anxiety
- mildly-neurotic likes this
- galusaurus reblogged this from doodleology and added:
- uncertaintimes likes this
- littlecreepette reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- lakinglaze likes this
- emcee-escher likes this
- inkbatts likes this
- takeawalkpigeon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- superbfool likes this
- asilentscreamingmoon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- rachel-jean likes this
- squeegeefucker likes this
- alysonhere likes this
- silverswirl reblogged this from banshee-bones
- banshee-bones reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- takeawalkpigeon likes this
- hopelessgeorge likes this
- shaming-sluts likes this
- leavemeoutside reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- foulragandbone likes this
- pallideyelid likes this
- merylfriedman reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- devurucat likes this
- sidmacabre reblogged this from thebumblebutt
- thebumblebutt reblogged this from lifesizemortal
- lunettes-roses likes this
- rachelfershleiser posted this
Stuff I Like
One of my favorite things in Sylvia Plath’s diaries are the entries that swing from “I need to start having people over for dinner more often! What...
maudnewton replied to your photoset “Look, I really love cats. But I just tried to google “cat smiling” and…”
Cats smile with their eyes… I...
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton