A is for Andrea, whose costume was awesome.
The ridiculously talented Andrea Sparacio has created the literary Halloween costume of the year. I am in love!
Great homage to Gorey, whose characters were always so incredibly well turned-out.
Previously: his six cats (and his one-room apartment); his fur coats (and his disavowal thereof); giving The Gashlycrumb Tinies to your eleven-year-old; and Earbrass, LTD: writers in search of reassignment.
- melissazmayweatherp likes this
- johnnyonespur reblogged this from maudnewton
- munstermashh likes this
- princessofhalloween reblogged this from erinrosetollefsen
- blissfulinsanity likes this
- erinrosetollefsen reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- ushumoradvice likes this
- logaoedic likes this
- onwardonwords reblogged this from 17-september
- mildly-neurotic likes this
- thedsk reblogged this from doodleology and added:
- uncertaintimes likes this
- littlecreepette reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- lakinglaze likes this
- rustandstardust1 likes this
- inkbatts likes this
- takeawalkpigeon reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- enoughnotcaves likes this
- spiffybiffy reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- rachel-jean likes this
- julesmckenzie likes this
- alysonhere likes this
- silverswirl reblogged this from banshee-bones
- banshee-bones reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- takeawalkpigeon likes this
- hopelessgeorge likes this
- confessionsofagingerwitch likes this
- leavemeoutside reblogged this from frankensteinsfunhouse
- foulragandbone likes this
- pallideyelid likes this
- kaddillacc likes this
- merylfriedman reblogged this from housingworksbookstore
- catbuns likes this
- sidmacabre reblogged this from youarenothingsignificant
- youarenothingsignificant reblogged this from lifesizemortal
- lunettes-roses likes this
- chinesecolours reblogged this from rachelfershleiser
- kwdyer likes this
- sortofrevolution likes this
- voyance likes this
- the-hotel-lobby likes this
- This was featured in #Lit
- rachelfershleiser posted this
Stuff I Like
Please be excited for this brave new world. It’s going to be great.
yes, i do.
i’ve had a bunch of pretty heavy life questions thrown at me by my kid recently, so I seriously appreciate last night’s bedtime query:...
“I didn’t set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I’m happy to start the conversation. I...”
On TwitterFollow @maudnewton